Please Pick Me Up ♡ - Kakehashi Sayaka 23rd Single Kojin PV Preview

Please Pick Me Up ♡



So I tried to make a transcription of her Kojin (Individual) PV preview, for Nogizaka46 23rd Single, Sing Out! I did both the dialog and the lyrics of the song.
I'm trying to catch by hearing, so might missed some, here and there.
Anyway it's a cute one :D

By the way the male actor is Kawai Ryou (川合 諒).


Dialog Transcription :



Boy : "Err... the differential equation is... Sine to the power of negative one of..."

   Along my usual way back home,

Boy : "X... squared, as the denominator of..."
Cat : "Meow!"

Boy : "...squared, as the denominator of 'Meow'... What the heck is that!"
Cat : "Meow!"
Boy : "Hee?"



   One day, suddenly...

Cat : "Will you pick me up, meow?"


   a girl appeared, saying those words.


Boy : "Please pick me up", by Cat...



   Pick her up?

Cat : "I'm a cat, meow..."
Boy : (*grin) "Cute... No! That's not it!"



   Don't pick her up?

Cat : "No good, meow?..."


   Even so, should I pick her up?



   No! No! I shouldn't!!

Boy : "I hope a good person will take care of you!"
Cat : "Ah~"

   But geez, what should I...



Boy : "No! It's not a cat! It's not a cat!"
Cat : "Please pick me up ♡"


Song Lyrics and Translation :

Itsuka anata ni kidzuite moraeru na
nee, watashi wa matteru, koko de, zutto
Anata ni "Ee nande moraitai no"
Anata no egao ga soba de mitai kara
Aaa~
Dakara watashi wo hirotte, hirotte
hirotte, hirotte kuda~~~sai~~♡

Someday I want you to notice me
Hey, I'm always here, waiting
You said "Eh, why do you want me to?"
Because I want to be by your side, seeing your smile
Aaa~
That's why, pick me up, pick me up
pick me up, pick me up~~~please~~♡




日本語 書き起こし

男 : えと… 微分の式は… サイン… ー1乗の…

   いつもと同じ帰り道、

男 : X…2乗分の…
猫 : にゃあ!
 : 2乗分の「にゃあ」… ってなんだそれ!
 : にゃあ!
 : へええ?

   ある日 突然

 : 拾ってくれないか にゃあ?

   という女の子が現れた。

  : 拾ってください…by ネコ…

   拾う?

 : ネコだ にゃあ!
 : (笑) かわいい… じゃなくて!

   拾わない?

 : だめか にゃあ…?

   やっぱり拾う…?

   いやいや拾えない!!

  : いい人に拾われてください! : ああ~

   一体 ボクはどうしたら…。

  : いや! 猫じゃない! 猫じゃない!
  : 拾ってください ♡


歌詞

いつかあなたに気付いてもらえるな
ねえ、私は待ってる、ここで、ずっと
あなたに 「ええなんでもらいたいの」
あなたの笑顔がそばでみたいから
あああ~
だから私を拾って、拾って
拾って、拾ってくだ~~~さい~~♡

Comments