PoLe PoLe (Kakehashi Sayaka) - May 20th, 2019

PoLe PoLe (Kakehashi Sayaka)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190520

Really sorry to make you wait.

This is Kakehashi Sayaka.


The blog title, "PoLe PoLe" (note: read as it is),
is from Swahili language, which somehow means "Let's move on slowly~"

From today a new week has started,
but let's be PoLe PoLe~





WIth that, my second blog has started ( ˙˘˙ )


It's a bit longer than usual,
but those of you who are curious, please read it until the end.


First of all, 

All the comments in the previous blog, I have read them all!!
Such story I would like to tell.


That's the very first thing that I wanted to say!!

Did you know?

I really read them all, you know.


Each morning and each night,
I got to receive comments for real,
so I gratefully read them.



That's why I want to write everyday...
Is that selfish of me?



Maybe so... but looking at the comments and pictures of the flowers that I received at handshake events makes me able to give my very best☺︎


Was it this one again? (*´ `*) HeHe
Look! I wrote some messages there.





Aaa~ Writing blogs is fun

I can write about anything☺︎

Today I'll write a lot





Next is the picture of Nakahara (note: her dog), that got asked a lot.

By the way the reason for its name
was just from a mere impression when we saw it for the first time.



That's Nakahara who is posing on my father's car.

Cute, isn't it?☺︎





Well, with that let's move to Q&A Section.

I was glad to receive a lot of questions.

I wonder if I'm really fond of getting attention?☺︎


◎ What caused you to get along well with Mayu-chan?

Oookay,
Mayu-chan is beside me now, so I'll ask her.

"Since when did I get to like Mayu"

Like that (´^ω^`)

Yeah... I wonder since when I got to like her?

I said "Was it around the time we had Birthday Live"

She replied "Mayu too, around that time started to realize it."

What is this?



◎ What's your recommended hairstyle?

I like the Curly-Half Twin-Tail
(note: 巻き巻きハーフツイン whatever that is in English...)

But back then, I was getting the Outer Wings style
(note: 外ハネ again whatever that is in English)

Do I look okay? ( ˙˘˙ )





◎How was Gakutabi?

Taiko is so difficult. It was a pretty though experience.

But the other three were very kind and kept on teaching me,
so during the actual performance I could do it with a smile.

Really, thank you as always ( ;ᵕ; )

It's a picture that Mayu-chan took during practice.



Since we're talking about it, I decided to post that picture.



◎ What about Penlight and Fan Chants?

My penlight color is Pink X Orange.
For the fan chants, please use "Saa-chan".





With that, I'll end my blog here,
but from now on, please continue to ask me questions.





Next one would be Yan-chan!! (note: Kanagawa Saya)
I was trying to write "Dummy",
but I was told "Write 'Genius' instead!" by Yan-chan who was beside me,
so I got to write this...


Next one would be The Genius Yan-chan!!


Look forward to it (U 'ᴗ' U)

Comments