Excitement! (Hayakawa Seira) - May 27th, 2019

Excitement! (Hayakawa Seira) - May 27th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190527)


It's been a while. This is Hayakawa Seira!



4th-gen Live on May 25th was really fun! (*´ω`*)

Especially, by performing 4th-gen songs, "4-ban Me no Hikari" and "KISS no Shuriken" for the first time, I got to learn a lot!



The music video for "4-ban Me no Hikari" has been released, so please have a look.


The choreography for "KISS no Shuriken" is really fun, especially during the "KISS no" part at the beginning of the refrain, the movement where we squish our cheeks with our fingers is my favorite! I really enjoyed the cute choreography~!! I wish I can show it off to many other people ( ´∀`)




Also, in the "All Member's Center" segment, I got to choose to center "Taiyou Knock".

For just a brief intermezzo, I would like tell you some things that I wasn't able to convey.(while performing the song).




When I was in high school, every year in the summer, during a bumpy ride in a crowded train, I got to listen to this song often.


Summer is the season I like the most, but I hate how trains in summer are so hot and crowded. At that time when I didn't know much about Nogizaka46, even inside the unpleasant train ride, this song managed to make me excited. It became a great summer memory, giving my warmth to my heart.
I was so happy that this time I can be a center for that song. I am so nervous performing each and every songs that are precious to our Senpai and I didn't manage to do it as good as they are.
But just like how "Taiyou Knock" made me excited in those unpleasant summers, this time I'll be the one who will amaze the guests in front of me! Such spirit I got to learn.





Starting with "Taiyou Knock", able to perform a lot of songs that Nogizaka46 have up until now made me happy, and at the same time I feel that I must have a sense of responsibility. With such thoughts, I performed to my hearts content.
Should something was conveyed to your heart, even for just a few, I'm happy for that.



Everyone, was it enjoyable for you??


(Se-ra enjoyed it)
(note: Notice  that she changed her nickname here. Used to be Se-tan in the last blog >_<)



To everyone who gave your support, thank you very much!!



When I'm down because I can't do the dance~
when I cannot remember my dance position~
or when I missed the time to eat~
what cheered me up are the warm words that keeps coming more and more every day.
Thank you very much.


Everyone, please tell me about yourself sometime (*´꒳`*)





I really love everyone ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡




Let me show you this three-shots with these two who are still energetic, even after the rehearsal (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

(note: from here on she's starting to use Kansai dialect, which again, lost in translation)
The other day, both of them got to have a photoshoot in the Chinatown of Yokohama. I was kinda envious with how lucky they were~ but my family who got to see the 4th-gen Live brought me there yesterday!


I was so delighted to eat a lot of delicious stuffs.

I tried to mimic their pose, but the result was terrible

_(┐「ε:)_


And then! Finally after a year, I got to look at the sea that I like from the port of Yokohama! It's been a while that the sea breeze felt so good. The last time I got to look at the sea was last year at the Kobe port (*´∇`*)


But it's been 2 years since I got to walk around the sands, so next time, instead of harbors, I would like to be brought to a beach ٩( 'ω' )و




Finally, in the previous blog comments there are some questions, so let's do Se-ra's Unreliable Q & A Corner ( ´∀`) It's not possible to cover them all, but I will answer some of them!


◯ What made you happy recently?

→ Having the Live is of course one of them, but I got to watch "Les Misérables" musical theater that Ikuta Erika-san is performing! I was so moved watching it, but I got no one to talk about it... If any of you watched it, please share your thoughts with me!!!!




◯ Which phrase do you like in "4-ban Me no Hikari"?

→ "I looked into myself in the mirror and made a turn" 鏡に自分をうつして クルリと一周回った I like that part since it resembles how I was, when I wear my uniform for the first time! I also like the rhythm!
But the part that makes me feel good singing it, is "Climb up this slope"「この坂道登れ(*^^*)



See... my answers are unreliable... (´ー`)



◯ Tell us any inside story or incident during the shooting of "4-ban Me no Hikari" *sparkles*

→ It was taken when the rehearsals for Principal stage-play had begun. So in between the takes, we got to memorize our lines for the play! Also it was so cold outside, that we got to do "Oshikuramanjuu" (*´꒳`*) (note: a game, usually for children, where they are standing back-to-back in a circle and pushing each other).


If you have any other questions, please tell me~


Thank for reading up until the end!!




Tomorrow is Yakubo~!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ( ´∀`)


Later~!
Bye Byeee (*´꒳`*)



2019.5.27 Hayakawa Seira

Thank you for always supporting me

Comments