It's the Release Date ( ¨̮ ) (Endou Sakura) - May 29th, 2019

It's the Release Date ( ¨̮ ) (Endou Sakura) - May 29th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190529)

Hello everyone

It's Endou Sakura of Nogizaka46 4th-gen.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.


Waa~~




Can't believe that it's already the 3rd round (for the blog)~~


Also, 4 days has passed since 4th-gen independent Live.
So fast!

Thank you for all of you who came.


It seems like,
even now I'm still immersed in the aftermath


It has ended~


It was so enjoyable, and was really a fulfilling Live.

For the "All Member's Center" segment,
because I was given the chance to be the center for "Synchronicity", each and every day I watched and learned from Shiraishi-san's video.
It was difficult,,,.


There are things that I regret,
but rising from these regrets, next time I will show how I've grown!




Also, to Itou Karin-san,
who graduated at this Live,
congratulations on your graduation.


We didn't have much activities together,
but during Birthday Live, I got to learn a lot by watching you perform.
Thank you very much.
(note: not mentioning Yuttan? Oh well... >_<)




Well then, what should I write~




Aa! Have you seen "4-ban Me No Hikari" music video?

It was my first music video shooting~ I was nervous,,

You know, in that day, the wind was really strong
Just like what Seira wrote on her blog,
we all stuck together just like doing "Oshikuramanjuu" while standing-by~




And speaking of music videos!
Today is Nogizaka46 23rd Single
"Sing Out!" release date!
BaChiBaChiBaChi~


All of the songs are wonderful.
Please have a listen!


4th-gen Kojin (individual) PV are also included
Everyone, please check it out ( ¨̮ )






Q & A Corner
Thank you for lots of questions!


Which Nogizaka songs do you like?

I love "Kanashimi no Wasurekata".

I like the lyrics.
It really rings in my heart, it always makes me teary.



If you go to a "Kaiten Sushi", which topping you will eat first?

Salmon! It's a must!!



Do you have any siblings?

I have a big brother.



What sports do you like?

I can do swimming and table tennis, you know~



Which season do you like?

Maybe winter~
I like to wind a scarf around me, for example
Also I like the smell of winter!



Which songs of Little Glee Monster-san that you like?

I like them all, like it's not possible to choose
But you know~

I especially like "Jinsei wa Ichidoukiri", "Hajimari no Uta", "Ai ni Iku".



What's the story behind you and Kakki~ getting along?

Ee~~ It's a secret



I guess that's about it!


Me, who seems frightened of something.
Saya took the picture.



Tomorrow is Kakki~



Love you~ Kakki~





Endou Sakura

Comments