INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - January 17th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37506)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Several days ago, Matsudaira Riko's graduation has been announced.

I'm really really sad about it.

When a girl from the same generation is graduating, I want to see her off with a smile, saying "Take care!" and "Congratulations!".

However, the sadness won me over, that I ended up saying "I'm really sad. Please don't graduate," to Riko.

I feel that I want to keep on working together with her for a longer time.

Having someone from my generation graduates...
While I did think "That's too early", in the end what matter is not the timing but the strong will from the person herself.

Riko said that "From now on, I will be the number one fan of you all!".

I'm fully supporting Riko's decision.

It's not like we won't see each other again after she graduated, but I want to treasure the remaining time we have together (as fellow members), and hope that I can say "Congratulations!" and "Take care!" at the very end.









Well then, that will be all for today.

Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments