The Forgotten "も" (Kaki Haruka) - September 17th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190917)

Hello everyone ¨̮ )/

It's Kaki Haruka



Recently, I'm very hooked up to the Gacha machine (Gachapon).
I got an Azuki Toast phone-strap from a Gacha machine recently ☀︎
I wanna play on the Gacha machines like now ┏( .-. ┏ ) ┓



Thank you for coming to the last individual and national handshake event for Sing Out! few days ago!



I'm sorry that the pictures are too small (∵`)
Thank you for the flowers as well ❁
I will post photos of the flowers from our first individual handshake for the 24th single next time (´・ ・`)
Thank you very much!




Next!
I will write about the Units that I participated in during the nationwide summer tour which I couldn't manage to write about in the previous blog (′-′ )


First, I got to participate in Ikuta-san's unit!
There, together with Ikuta-san, Junna-san, and Kubo-san, we performed "Hakumai-sama" in DreamGirls style!!
I was really nervous, , , All the Senpai(s) are so good in singing that I was a bit desperate to catch up with them.
Even so, before the performance, we stand in a circle and holding hands together, which removed a bit of my nervousness so I managed to stand on the stage firmly.
Once again, I wanted to be able sing greatly and beautifully just like the Senpai(s) (∵`)
Thank you for letting me join the unit!




Next, I also joined in the Unit that Shiraishi-san produced!
Together with Shiraishi-san, us 4th-gens (Saku, Mayutan, and Seira) performed "Blanco".
There was a dance move where I am looking up to Shiraishi-san, which then made me forgot the dance moves since Shiraishi-san looked so beautiful there...

I'm really happy and thankful that I could perform with my respected Senpai(s).
I learned a lot from those.
Thank you very much!






And then, my solo nationwide campaign back then in Hokkaido was done successfully! (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)
Thank you for the fans who showed their support to me during handshake event and blog comments as well.

Osaka → Shiga → Hiroshima → Ehime → Aichi → Tochigi → Fukuoka → Miyagi → Fukushima → Hokkaido

Looking at that, I went to quite a lot of places(′-′ )



I'm so happy to be able to show up in lots of shows and having valuable experiences!
I feel like I really grow as a person through this campaign. Thank you very much.

Even for just a bit, I hope the 24th Single will got a lot of people listening to it ☆




Aa, also!
I got to appear in the weekly Young Magazine!!
Here are some offshots ╭( ・ㅂ・)╮╭( ・ㅂ・)╮



It was an enjoyable photoshoot! Please look it up ☆





And then, here on we'll have the sudden Q&A Corner ( ⚭-⚭)

◎It will be autumn soon. For Haruka-chan, how would you complete this : "The Autumn of 〇〇 "?
The Autumn of Appetite!
There are many delicious foods in autumn. I'm looking forward to it ( ◜௰◝ )

◎Is there any kind of smell that you like!!
I like the smell of elevators ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)
I only like the scent in the countrysides

◎Kaki-chan, when you are really hungry, what will you eat? I guess the answer is shrimp? www
I also eat things like chocolate, you know wwwwww
There are not much shrimps on sale now... I want more shops to sell those ( ・᷄-・᷅ )

◎Are there games that you haven't played yet, but you want to try on someday~?
I wanna play Monster Hunter!
I used to play it a little bit, long ago, but I was so bad at it. I want to challenge it once again.

◎Have you ever been to Shikoku?
No, but I went to Australia quite a lot.

Of course I have!
Well, someday I might be able to go to Australia then.
Let's go to Shikoku again next time~ (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

◎Do you really like a monotone kind of fashion?
I like it! I like clothes with dark colors~~ ( ˙˂˃˙ )

◎I'm Yuna-chan's oshi, but she is always talking about Kakki in her blog, so I feel jealous about it. How can I get along with Yuna-chan? www
"Regarding Yuna, just give up". By Shibata Yuna who is next to me.

◎Kakki, are you the type who go out and play with friends or just stay at home doing nothing during holidays?
For the most part, I will just stay at home and doing nothing.
But if you ask me, I will tag along and play (´・ ・`)  That's why, please invite me (´・ ・`)

◎Hemingway nante yonda koto atta?
(Have you read any Hemingway's work? Kind of a pun question which take the lyrics in 4th-gen's song, "Toshoshitsu no Kimi He")
Hemingwaaaaaaaayyyyyy ϵ( 'Θ' )϶





That would be all for today!
Thank you for reading (* 'ᵕ' )





Tomorrow is Saa-chan (‪(っ ॑꒳ ॑c)マッ‬
Yoroshiku!




Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 



Fried Shrimp
(saying that her braids look like a fried shrimp)




Kaki Haruka

Comments