PiTa~ (Hayakawa Seira) - June 7th, 2019

PiTa~ (Hayakawa Seira) - June 7th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190607)

(note: PiTa~ somewhat imitates a sound when an object sticks a surface. It was the theme for her 23rd Single Kojin PV, "SEIRA")


Hello ☻




These days, just by breathing we can really feel the summer breeze!


Since it's so hot such that not wearing any clothes would be acceptable, it would be great if I can dress lightly while going out!





On the other day, I went to the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition.


Of course I got to see the things that our Senpai brought together so far, but more importantly, seeing that deciding on things like CD covers and concepts involved a lot of people made me realize once more that I should be grateful (for all the hard work).




Everyone, have you visited the place? (*´-`)




Also, I got to have very delicious food!! "SYNCHRONICITY Pancake" and "Guru-Guru CURTAIN Yogurt Drink"! So yummy~


All of the 4th-gens really had a great time there (*´꒳`*)




It was fun!




Also, in this Single I got to have a Kojin PV made for me ( ´ ▽ ` )




I did something like, "PiTa~". How was it? Have you watched it??


It was full with a lot of new things that I felt nervous, but the curry was so delicious.


I asked for another plate (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾




I'm so grateful for the director and the others who made it possible.


On the day when we took the shots, I was so worried on how would it turn out. Seeing the finished work, I somewhat felt embarrassed as well. But above all that, I was so happy, and my belly was stuffed as well (*´∇`*)







PiTa~




Fu





(note: again, some Kansai-dialect lost in translations here)

Recently, I went on a trip to the hot spring in Atami! I went there with my mother and grandma!
The hot spring felt so good. I also got to have a footbath and eat a lot of delicious stuffs. It was great~

Especially, the "PURIMU" bread and the steamed golden-eye snapper were delicious (*´꒳`*)

(note: PURIMU-PAN is a bread product. The name comes from the word PURIN (pudding) and KURIMU (cream) mixed together, which are used for the bread fillings)




The inn, PiTa~



But you know...

On the way back, my mother and grandma went to Osaka by bullet train while I went to the opposite direction. I felt so sad that I cried



It's really sad to say goodbye after having an enjoyable time together, isn't it?


I also feel sad after the end of handshake events (note: wow, smooth transition!)




I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's handshake event (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)




Me and Rei found some cat's ears yesterday. Together, we had fun trying them on.





Tomorrow, I'll be waiting, Meow.

(note: by the way, isn't Rei cute? >_<)




╰(*´︶`*)╯♡




Unreliable Q&A Corner!!



◯Is there a thing that is popular among 4th-gen members recently?

→ Mimicing Hattori Heiji (note: should be the character from Detective Conan)


◯Any dialect from other region that Seira-chan think is cute?

→ Koushuu dialect, I guess~? I always think the phrase "kopitto ganbareshi" from the morning drama "Hanako to Anne" is really really cute.
(note: Why it sounds cute? Guess we need to watch the drama scene to understand... The phrase itself is similar to "shikkari to ganbare" in the formal Japanese (https://checkman.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2014-06-30))


◯Where did you get to see the ocean? Minato-Mirai?

→ I saw it from the Yamashita park! A race of rowing a boat, you ask? I saw it. It was so fun and I got to cheer on them (*´꒳`*)
(note: both Minato-Mirai and Yamashita park are located in Yokohama. Yamashita park is famous for having dragon boat races)




Now, a question for you all!!

Any kind of clothes you would like me to wear for the individual handshake? (´∀`*)
I can't decide, so please tell me.




Until next time~!!




Always thank you for your support

Comments