Identity (Yakubo Mio) - May 17th, 2019

Identity (Yakubo Mio)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190517)

Nice to meet you!!!


I'm Yakubo Mio, member of Nogizaka46 4th-generation.
It's nice to know you.

Based on the order of names, I am the 11th person (to write a blog).~~ Thank you for waiting☺︎


I shall introduce myself~

Yakubo Mio (矢久保美緒)

Born in Tokyo, 16 years old, currently a 2nd-year high school student.

My birthday is August 14th. My blood-type is B.


I'm happy if you can call me "Micchan"!
(All other 4th-gen members call me Yakubo,,,,)

I like idols, such as =LOVE, Juju, and the others!!


I would like my lightsticks color to be Pink X Yellow☺︎


This is what I am, but please take care of me!


I got to experience many things and lots of emotions mixed up together that I am not sure where should I start to write ( . . )

"Omitatekai", handshake events, Birthday Live, Principal stage-play,,,, and many other things.

It will get to long if I talk about all of them now, so I'll save it for another time.

( . .)"

I got to take a picture of someone that is now beside me.


Guess who~~~~~~~? ニコニコ


(^_^)

I thought about joining Nogizaka because I admire our Senpai who brightly shines.

That's why I won't break up the Nogizaka that I love.


I wanna be someone who shows the spirit of Nogizaka while able to show my own self.

There are many things that I am lacking of right now, so that would be a long term goal.

But someday, I will be someone who can cheer and inspire others.

I'll do my best!!!!


Tomorrow will be Saku (Endo Sakura)~~~

Saku is gentle, cute, really cute, and soooo cutteee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reaalllly like her face!!!!!!!

Love her




Thank you very much for reading!

I'll be glad to get some questions in the comments~

Please read again tomorrow~~~



20193.05.17 Yakubo Mio

Comments