Hi (´ ˘ `∗) (Tsutsui Ayame) - May 15th, 2019

Hi (´ ˘ `∗) (Tsutsui Ayame)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190515 )

Nice to meet you everyone 

This is Tsutsui Ayame.


I kept on thinking "Is it not yet the time (to write a blog)". Finally, it's here! ⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃


Since this would be the first, allow me to introduce myself

Name :
Tsutsui Ayame (筒井あやめ)

Age :
14 years old, currently in the 3rd year of junior-high school

Birthdate :
June 8th, it won't be long from now

Blood Type :
O

Favorite Food :
Susshi, Yakiniku, Red bean paste, something sweet

Things that recently I got addicted to :
Baby videos

My lightsticks color is Purple X Purple!
... It's different from what I used to say in handshake events (>_<)

By the way it is the color of Iris (^^♪
(note: the Iris flower is called "Ayame no hana" in Japanese)


I often go alone somewhere on holiday.
I don't go to distant places, and I don't necessarily have a purpose when going. I just like to wander around!

Back then, I arrived at a seemingly well-established bakery.
I got to eat a handmade bread ( '༥' )

For some reason I find it enjoyable, that I got to wander around the same road for weeks ^ ^



Well... it is something like this, isn't it (note: about writing a blog)


There are a lot of things that I would like to write that I am not sure from where should I start... First of all,


I will talk about the handshake events that I love ^^


Thank you for all of you who came to visit on the individual handshakes in Osaka, Makuhari, and Nagoya!

I wanted to give my thanks directly, but the time for each handshakes were limited that it will end at the time I say "Thank you" ( ˊᵕˋ ;)

That's why I'm glad that I can thank you all properly through this blog ‪‪☺︎‬


I really love handshake events (´∀`). They're so enjoyable. Every time, I can't help but to wish that we could always keep the event going!!


I am so happy just by having those who came from distant places and spent their time for me. Those endless warm words that are given to me... I always get back home, feeling grateful for them ( ˶'-'˶)


I would be great if I can return those feelings to everyone...


Next-next,
Thank you for the cute flowers and the lovely banners!!

(Sorry for blocking some of the flowers...)

I looked back at these pictures quite often www
They lift my spirit~~


Really, thank you so much.
I will wait for the next time (*ˊ˘ˋ*)♡


Finally,
Even though I am still a beginner, I will to my best to grow and become a fine idol.
One day, just like our Senpai's, I want to achieve something with my own hands.
And also, I want to be an idol who can influence and excite a lot of people.
I am glad if you can watch over me ( ´-` )


Did it get too long?
I shall end it here today (^^)/

(Look, look~ On one handshake event accidentally we got to wear a same costume and got a same hairstyle~!
Whenever we are together, I feel at ease ♡)


Tomorrow would be Seiran!! (note: Hayakawa Seira)
I leave it to you~


Well then (^^)/"
 
that was it from Tsutsui Ayame

Comments