Good Day! Good Evening! This is Tamura Mayu ๐Ÿ˜Š - May 14th, 2019

Good Day! Good Evening! This is Tamura Mayu ๐Ÿ˜Š
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190514

Nice to meet you everyone!
The 4th gen blog has finally begun!
Did you got to read them?
For those of you who haven't got to read,
please have a look into everyone's blog (เน‘˃̵แด—˂̵)


Alright, now I will simply explain about myself!
(note: Quite literally that's what she said. Not saying "self-introduction")

Name :
Tamura Mayu (็”ฐๆ‘็œŸไฝ‘)

Favorite Food :
Hamburger, Beef Stew, Yakiniku, Rice, Fruit Tarts

Hobby :
Eating delicious stuffs, looking for interesting Anime

Nickname :
Mayu-chan



Next is about my lightsticks color, which is frequently asked.
I decided that it will be purple and light blue.
It looks like a hydrangea. Pretty, isn't it?
Please make sure to remember it! (เน‘`^´เน‘)

I think that's all for my self-explanation!


Let's continue, everyone!
Thank you for so many flowers I received
at the handshake events (T ^ T)
Every day I'm real-------ly happy
My spirit is lifted up, looking at these flowers that I got (*´꒳`*)

Also, there are a lot of flowers with the color purple that I love
I could really feel everyone's love through them
My life as an idol is just getting started,
and because of that I have a lot of worries.
But with these, I won't forget that there are a lot of fans who cheer on me,
and I shall do my best (*´꒳`*)



I regret that I couldn't take pictures for every flowers (;o;)


I kind of suddenly to change the topic now,
but I would like to post pictures of me with my
cuteeee little (and big) sisters.
With that, today as the first volume,
I post a 2-shot with the small-faced outstanding beauty,
Endo Sakura-chan a.k.a Saku-chan (`*)


When I told Saku-chan to take a picture together,
she suddenly hugs me tightly (*´꒳`*)
How was it!?  Isn't she cute??
Yup! Cute! Saku-chan is so cute...
When our eyes met she always smiling,
coming at me while calling "Mayu-taaan",
hugs me tightly,
always being kind,
really, she is a good girl. (*´꒳`*)


I cannot stop smiling whenever I'm with the other 4th gen members.
Just by meeting them lift up my spirit (*´꒳`*)
Because of that, through this blog,
I and all the other 4th gen girls will do our best
to show you our smiles cheer you up ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡


Nnn-, actually there are still a lot of things that I would like to write.
But today I will finish it here (._.)
I'll be happy should you have any questions to ask.
Please write them in the comments (เน‘・̑◡・̑เน‘)


Tomorrow's blog will be Tsutsui Ayame-chan!
Ayameen! Please take care for the next one! (● ˃̶͈̀ใƒญ˂̶͈́)เฉญꠥ⁾⁾

Comments