The Beginning (Shibata Yuna) - May 12th, 2019

The Beginning (Shibata Yuna)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190512 )

Nice to meet you everyone!



Chiba prefecture origin, 2nd year high school student, 16 years old!
I am Shibata Yuna (柴田柚菜)!

Thank you for waiting!

I always looked forward to write the blog. I am happy that I can express my feelings to everyone in words with it!!
There are lots of things I would like to talk about, but I'm not very good at composing sentences...

I'm worried whether that I will be able to express them well. But since I'm working hard to do it, I would be very happy if you can read it 😊


Let me introduce myself right away!


Birthdate :
March 3th, 2003

Hometown :
Chiba prefecture

Hobbies :
Cheering on baseball teams, cooking, organizing and tidying up things

Skills :
Rhythmic gymnastics...?

Nickname :
Yuna, Yun-chan (those are how my family call me ever since I was a child)

Favorite Food :
Peach, yakiniku, omelete rice

Favorite Animal :
Orca / Killer whale, dog

Favorite Color :
Blue, light blue, yellow, white

Siblings :
Little sister (6 years old), little brother (4 years old)

Pet :
Black Chihuahua named Coco-chan

It's so cute~~! It's what I love the most in this world. I can talk anything about it


It seems like my introduction was getting too long, but I'm happy if you can learn more about Yuna through this blog (*´-`) 

I'll also wait for your questions!


People who got to meet Yuna for the first time often said "I thought you're a more cheerful person", "You're unexpectedly quiet".


But that's not true!!! I am actually a cheerful person!


I'm not a shy person, but I can't help but thinking things like,
"Is it fun to talk with Yuna...?", "Did I say things correctly...?", "Did I make them feel bad...?".
I always worried thinking about those, thus I lose my confidence.
Because of that, I cannot speak loudly and my behavior would get suspicious
(._.)


But since I already more than knowing the cause, I have to fix it!
From now on I will try my best to have confidence in myself!!


Well then, what should I start to talk about...


For now, Yuna will talk about the handshake event that she loves!

The first handshake event that I got to participate was at Makuhari, in my hometown!

Because of that, I got so excited before it begin. I'm happy for each and every words that I received.

Months before, I participated in handshake events as a fan. Having my own handshake event was a very strange feeling.


Becoming the receiving end on the handshake event,
I realized that even just by the words like "Do you best" is a great moral support to me.

Even if there are hardships, thinking about those who come for the handshake events makes me able to give my best. Really, thank you so much! I love everyone ( ¨̮ )❤︎


From now on, let's have handshake events that we both can enjoy together. I will be waiting!


Here are pictures of the flowers that I received on the 4th album individual handshake event.
(I will post those from the national handshake on my next blog!)

Thank you for all the flowers!!
There were lots of blue-colored flowers. I was glad just by receiving the flowers, but seeing how people thinking about me when they are picking what flowers to give me made so happy that I might cry. I'm truly blessed.

As always, thank you very much( ;  ; )


There are still lots of things that I would like to write, but for now I will end it up here!


Tomorrow would be Seimiya Rei's turn!

Ever since I met Rei for the first time at the third stage of the audition, we got along well, managed to join as the new member of Nogizaka together, got to be in the symmetrical dance position a lot, and we talked a lot. To me, we both can understand each other best.

She's such a positive and a cute girl. Her smile is irresistible. We are also just 5 months different in age that she doesn't feel like someone younger at all. She kind of spoiling me... what a cutie (・_・)
I'm going to spoil you back~~.

Since she is a reliable person, Yuna thinks that she relies on her too much...(www)

Tomorrow would be my lovely cuteee Rei-chan! I'll leave it to you~!


Thank you for reading! Until next time!


(May 12th, Shibata Yuna)

Comments

Post a Comment