I Want to Tell You (Hayakawa Seira) - May 16th, 2019

I Want to Tell You (Hayakawa Seira)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190516)

I'm Hayakawa Seira of (Nogizaka46) 4th-generation. Nice to meet you ٩( )و

I aaaalllllways waited for this day to come! By あいうえお (note: the order of Japanese-kana), I am the 10th person to write the 4th-gen blog, though alphabetically, I should have been the 2nd one. I wonder if this is like what a dog feels when food is in front of them, but their owner says "Wait!"

There are a lot of feelings that I would like to tell, but I am not good at combining words.
But even so, I would be happy if you can read through this until the end. Thank you.


I will briefly introduce myself.

Name :
It's Hayakawa Seira (早川聖来)!

Nickname :
I've been called by a lot of names, but recently I think I really want to be called Se-tan! We'll get know each better if you call me that (*´◒`*)
(note: she used the phrase 懐いちゃう which I actually still can't figure out well, so I just use a translation that makes most sense to me for now >_<)

Lightsticks Color :
I was happy to be asked about this a lot in handshake events! Recently I like the color blue, so would Blue and Blue be okay???

Favorite Food :
Takoyaki and boiled or fried fish.

Things that I got Hooked Up Recently :
Frozen Jelly, Frozen Banana, and going around the city of Tokyo.


If there are other things you would like to know, please ask me in the comments or at the handshake events (*´꒳`*)


Even though this is my first blog, the first activity I had as Nogizaka46 4th-gen was the "Omitatekai" that held in December last year.

I'm really surprised that it's been 5 months already since that!!
Thank you for those who came. We 4th-gens were so nervous back then, but I won't forget those cheers from the fans who welcomed us warmly.

I was so happy that I felt like I can fly out into the space.

Also, I enjoyed back when we got to perform at the Birthday Live.


But I think I didn't get to stand on that stage with my own power. Whatever the stage is, they are the fruition of our Nogizaka46 big sisters amazing efforts up until now.

I am thrilled when standing on stages. I think it is awesome how our big sisters got the power to attract so many people. For now, I think these stages are wasted on me. But I will put a bigger effort, and from now on I aim to be able to stand on a stage with my own ability.

Also, as a successor of Nogizaka46 that our big sisters created, I want to make it shines even more brightly!!!!


Speaking about Live performances, soon there will be 4th-gen independent Live! I'm really thankful. Everyday I sing and dance, imagining those big stages in mind. I'm really looking forward to it (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Since the first time I saw the oceans of lightsticks, I am in love with them. Thinking that each light is filled with a person's thoughts makes my heart feel warm.

Before entering Nogizaka46, I never had or imagined this kind of feeling.


It was also after joining Nogizaka46 that I knew how the real tears of joy are like.

When I got to be selected in the Principal stage-play, I was thinking how I happily cried because of it.
I knew how we may cry while feeling anxious, relieved, fear, or hurt. But it was nothing like that.
While crying happily, the world in front of me doesn't get blurred by tears, but instead by the tears I see it shines.

Have you ever cried in happiness?



The first time we got to have our own song and choreography, I'm so happy and grateful for Akimoto-sensei who wrote the lyrics, the person who made the song, and also the choreographer.
I'm so delightful and happy that I cried.
This time I must be the one who express the joy.


I want to tell you...
I want to tell you more and more...


After joining Nogizaka46, in one acting lesson about "To Tell Something", I learned that if we're not expressing more than what we felt, those feelings would never reach our audience.

I noticed that someone who can impress others is someone who can impress himself. I will conduct my activity without forgetting this inspiring thoughts.


A few days back in the individual handshake event, a lot of people praised me for the Principal stage-play. I couldn't hold back my tears that I cried.
Really, it was full with people who support and cheer on me. I'm so happy. Thank you for coming.


From plenty of activities that I did, I still like the handshake event the most. Part of the reason is that I do like to talk, but being able to talk with the fans is so enjoyable!

I used to not knowing the difference between national handshake event and individual handshake event, but recently I got to understand it.

In a lot of venues I got to receive plenty of flowers. Thank you very much. I am so happy that you are supporting me, even though I am still very inexperienced. This is just a little, but allow me to reply through this message.

 
My spirit lifted up by looking at this picture. Realy, thank you very much. From now on, I want to be the one who can cheer you up (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

At the handshake event the other day, fans said that they would like to see me with a twin-tail. Because of that, at the first selfie photo I tried to do a twin-tail. How do you think? Did it look bad? Or did it suit me?
I'm concerned about it. Have you look at it? Ooiiii (*'ω'*)


I got to participate at handshake events in Osaka, Aichi, and Chiba. Also I got to do handshake events inside shopping malls in Hyogo, Osaka, Aichi, and Saitama. It was very enjoyable.
Please come to see me again ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡


I got many chances to go to Osaka, so sometimes I go back home. Should I went back, I always want to grill some takoyaki, and what ever happens, I will selfishly do it.
(note: here she used 駄々をこねちゃいます, and "being selfish" is the best interpretation I can think of right now)



I am standing-by with all my strength (*´꒳`*)


I really like my home and Osaka, and I also love my family. Back then I went to watch the movie "Kingdom" with my family. It is so impressive that I felt like to read the comic!! I would like you to tell any recommendation for comics or movies (I felt like going back home to Osaka...)


It's getting toooo looong- !!! (note: indeed, my thoughts also >_<)

Next time, I would like to tell about lots of things: about us, the eleven 4th-gen members, or about 4th-gen live stage, or more about the 3-nin No Principal stage-play, or about enjoyable things that I found each day.

Well then! The member who will write tomorrow's 4th-gen blog,

will be the last one, Yakubo Mio-chan!!

It's the Yakubo that is very kind and I loved (*´꒳`*)

At one period during a break in the Principal stage-play, "Bomio, why are you Bomio?" said her when we played Bomio and Juliete. Fufu

What kind of blog it would be?? I'm excited!


Let's meet again some other time (*´∀`*) 


2019.5.16  Hayakawa Seira

Comments