Hajimemashita! (Kitagawa Yuri) - May 11th, 2019

Hajimemashita! (Kitagawa Yuri)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190511 )

I like things that I can continue to value on rather than something expendable.
However, I like the phrase "Hajimemashite" because it should only be said once.
Even a shy person like me can make friends with the phrase "Hajimemashite".
Even though I have never been good in anything, all things that I encounter as Kitagawa Yuri of Nogizaka46 makes my heart race!

It is a bliss to meet someone who cheer for us. The thoughts that I would encounter a lot of different life of other people, somehow make me feel happy.


Ah, I'm getting late to introduce myself :


😊 Born in California, United States of America,
😊 3rd-year high school student, 17 years old,
😊 I am Kitagawa Yuri (北川悠理)
😊 My hobbies are looking at the sky, drawing, taking a walk, listening to musics, taking pictures, also spending time calmly and slowly. Waiting for ideas that might be concealed in my head.

Also, I like to just get quite and thinking by myself. Since before, I am never good with conversations, so I guess only the world inside my head is getting bigger and bigger.
I hope I can show it to everyone someday. 


Uh, this blog is all but text


Actually I almost never took any selfies before I get into Nogizaka. In between the 4th-gen members, I am the one who do it worst. Same goes for my make-up skill. I will do my best to practice!


Looking back at the days from when I joined until now, there are so many things that I would like to write about them, that I am confused on which one to start first.
However, everyday is full of warmth and joy.

"Omitatekai" (note: And event of greetings to the fans), Birthday-Live, 4th-gen only Live at the Principal stage play, handshake events and so on, I want to cherish all of it and express it in words as much as I can. But that would be for the next time I got a chance to write another blog.



Recently I think that there are no other jobs where you can be grateful to a lot of people, except this one (note: being an idol).

Truly, every day is not just something that just goes by.
My life just got so different than before, that there are lots of things that I might have not adapted with.
I continue live on everyday with a lot of support from other people.
Really, there are a lot of things that I just got to realize now.
Thank you very much.

For those who cheer for me since the audition, those who came for the handshake event, those who keep watching me on Live stage, Principal stage, and TV shows, and those who somehow look into this blog, I am really grateful to all of you.

I also very happy to received the flowers! Thank you!

...seems like I'm getting to serious. Sorry.


With that, I'll continue with the introduction...!

😊 My favorite food is tomato, Japanese-style sweets, and gums!
😊 I like the color white! I really love the white and light-blue color of the sky!
😊 I also like Doraemon (note: if you don't know Doraemon, shame on you!)! I want to make an invention someday!
😊 My favorite movie is "Kaze Tachinu" (note: Ghibli movie, titled The Wind Rises in English)
😊 My personality... only a slow-moving, Ms. Leisure


I believe it's hard to handle this much sudden information, right? Personally, I find it impossible to do so.
It takes a long time for me to open up a topic. I really have to train to be more spontaneous...


Ooo... it has become too long.
Thank you for reading up to this point.
I really like to write sentences.
It's like looking together into the world inside my head.
With that, I will wait for you on the next blog...!
There are still lots of things that I would like to talk about 😊
Tomorrow will be Shibata Yuna-chan! Yuna-chan!




Lastly, this is one thing that makes me happy today
(The sky of Nagoya) (Beautiful, isn't it...!)
(I like this kind of pale colored sky.)

(To be warm and gentle like the sky, to move someone's heart even just a little, to push someone's back even just little, that's the kind of person I would like to be.)


Really, thank you very much 😊

Comments