Nice to meet you! (Kanagawa Saya) - May 10th, 2019

Nice to meet you! (Kanagawa Saya)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190510)

Hello~ 
I’m Kanagawa Saya from Hokkaido!!!!
 

Finally! Finally! Finally!

4th-gen Blog has started!
I was looking forward to do this sooner (^^♪

Since this would be my first blog, please let me introduce introduce myself!



Name :
Kanagawa Saya (金川沙耶)

Face :
※(I will study more on how to take photos, since usually they look bad)

Hometown :
Hokkaido

Birthdate :
October 31st, I am 17 years old now. My birthday is on Halloween

Zodiac :
Scorpio

Blood Type :
O

Skills :
Dancing, Calculating, Rolling up my bangs

Hobby :
Piano, Reading comics and books, looking at cute children
(note: what she wrote may also means "looking at cute girls", I’m not sure which one that she meant)

Goal / Target :
To be admired by both man and woman, to be respected, and be a perfect person!!


Yep!
That’s about it!! www


Many fellow members called me Yan-chan, but it’s not decided yet and I’m still unsure on what nickname to use.
  • Yan-chan (It came up when Rei (note: Seimiya Rei) said “Because Saya is Yan-chan”. I’m not Yan-chan! www)
  • (note: I think there is some kind of character called Yan-chan, which they said looks like her, but I'm not sure)
  • Saya
  • Sa-chan (Seems it will clashed with Sayaka’s nickname (note: Kakehashi Sayaka’s nickname is Saa-chan)
I will inform you should I have decided!!



I love Tamura Mayu-chan (I call her Big Sis! www)!!

Her hugs always give me energy.

Mayu-chan is very energetic. Even when the others are so tired, she and Kaki Haruka (Kakki–) always doing silly things to each other. Watching them always makes me feel better ♡


This is a picture when Tsutsui Ayame-chan (Aya-chan) was taking a selfie, with Kaki Haruka (Kakki–) and Saya behind her doing a pose!! It was at the mini-talkshow for the 4th album release and handshake event in Tochigi prefecture.

 
We, Kaki Haruka, Kanagawa Saya, and Tsutsui Ayame, went around Tochigi, Miyagi, Hokkaido, and Kanagawa!

In every region the fans welcomed us with warmth. They brought towels and called our names. I was so happy since it makes the handshake event become something that I really look forward to. Thank you very much!!


I’ll end it up here today!
Sorry, I wrote too much www
I am really happy to be called.
From now on, all 4th gen members will do our best.
I’m so thankful if you can support us!


Through this blog, I’m happy if you can get to know more about me and the 4th gen(^-^)


Next blog would be written be Kitagawa Yuri-chan!!
I’ll leave it to you(∩´∀`∩)


Kanagawa Saya

Comments