Baa!๐Ÿ˜Š (Kakehashi Sayaka) - May 9th, 2019

Baa!๐Ÿ˜Š (Kakehashi Sayaka)


Nice to meet you, I’m Kakehashi Sayaka!

Hey, hey!
I really want to tell everyone,
about when I ate a delicious strawberry parfait,
or about the time that I thought to say “Thank you~~(>_<)” to the fans.

Finally I can write a blog〜〜o(x)/

There are lots of pictures that I want to show to everyone.
If it is not a Relay Blog, seems like every day I would post something.

With that in mind, first of all let me introduce myself.

My hometown is Okayama prefecture,

I was born on November 20th.

By April, I became a 2nd year high-school student (แต”แดฅแต”) Waai!

We have a pet dog named Nakahara Kouji (note: what a name for a dog…)
Nakahara always get close to the heater in winter.
It always watches us eating.
I don’t have a good picture of it, but it’s really cute! \( ห†oห† )/
(note: very casual Japanese written here, which is so hard to translate...)

Ah… The topic just went everywhere


ฯต( 'ฮ˜' )϶


I like something that is pink, strawberries, teddy bear, Vocaloid, and Anime.
If you like any of those things, please tell me at handshake events.

Especially for Vocaloid, I listened to them since junior-high school.
Even until the sun is set, I can talk about them.


ฯต( 'ฮ˜' )϶


Recently, I listened a lot to “Mitschuldiger wa Koibito”.
It is one of my favorite song that is sung by Mel. (note: Mel is a Vocaloid character)

Surprisingly, Mayu-chan (note: Tamura Mayu) also loves Vocaloid.
We can talk about it together.


ฯต( 'ฮ˜' )϶


Even though I was told to be the “weird” and “baby-like” in between the 4th gen members, no matter how I think about it, I am fit to be a reliable older-sister character…

……perhaps


ฯต( 'ฮ˜' )϶


By the way the reason for the blog title being “Baa! ๐Ÿ˜Š” is that I am wearing a purple one-piece dress now.
 

Recently it has become my favorite one. I find it looked like a bird and cute ๐Ÿ˜Š


Oh right,
There is one more favorite stuff that I forgot to write.

It is the handshake event.

I am so happy that everyone is going for all the trouble to come and meet me,
giving warm words to me, and telling me their feelings.
I am always grateful for that.

There are flowers that I received too.


 

 (´-`.oO 
 
How can I express this gratitude without being too excessive or too modest?

Should I just said it out loud?
 
I guess that’s not it. This is something that must be expressed by my attitude.

From now on, I will fully convey the love of Saa-chan to all of you who come to meet me.
(note: Oh my... she's a fisher, which is good o_o)

Be prepared! (´ฯ‰`)
 

ฯต( 'ฮ˜' )϶
 

There are a lot of other things that I want to write,
but because I am a good kid I will end it up here.

Even though I am still immature and there are many things that I don’t know,
I will become the Kakehashi Sayaka of Nogizaka46 who does her best in dancing and singing.

I have a hard time doing my work now, but will always be well whenever I meet you all.

That’s why, one day I want to be the person who can cheer everyone up.


05.09.Kakehashi Sayaka


(Oh no! Even though I tried to look good, I forgot to write “Do you have any questions?”!!)

Comments