Hello~ (Endou Sakura) - May 18th, 2019

Hello~ (Endou Sakura)
(original blog: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190518)

Hello everyone,

This is Endou Sakura of Nogizaka46 4th-gen.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (note: this phrase sometimes is so hard to interpret >_<)



I'm letting my ears out~



This is the second week for our blogs!!! Relay blog sure is fun!



In the last blog I got to received lots of comments.
Everyone, thank you so much!
I've read them all~(^^)
I am so happy. It makes me feel great.


As for questions, I will also try to answer them little-by-little. I'll be waiting~( ¨̮ )



Aaa, there were lots of questions about my nickname, I guess I'll answer that now!

I am called "Saku" or "Saku-chan" often by fellow 4th-gen members~.
In that case, it's okay to call me by "Saku", "Saku-chan", or "Sakura"!




Alright! This time I will start by continuing the story from my previous blog.



First, if we're talking about February
that means NOGIZAKA46 7th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE


It was the first Live where we get to perform together with our Senpai, in which I got to witness their greatness once again.
When it was not the time for us to show, we got to see our Senpai through the monitor at the backstage. They were so cool and shining brightly! I was so impressed.

The fact that I am able to stand on the same stage with such them was not something of my own power. It was the effort of our Senpai, the Staffs, and all of you who support us.



And then, speaking about December 3rd (2018),
we held the 4th-Gen "Omitatekai".

Everything is a first at that time for all of us, and that was the very first live stage we had.

I couldn't help but to feel nervous and anxious. However, I'm so moved and happy because of the warm cheers from those who came and the oceans of lightsticks at the venue.
I won't forget the feeling that I had when I looked at the waves of lightsticks for the first time.

These feelings as a beginner, I will never forget it.
Without forgetting about them, I will continue to do my very best!


Next, speaking about Live!

on May 25th we will have 4th-gen Independent Live.
I am so thankful that we 4th-gen are able to have our own Live.

I certainly will make it a success.


We are worried about many things right now, but let's do our best, everyone.


To those of you who will be coming to 4th-gen Live,
I will be waiting~(^^)
Together, let's heat it up~~~


Oh right, about my lightsticks color,
I want it to be the color of Sakura,
so I think I'll use Pink X White.





Kanagawa Saya-chan

Saya~☺︎‬
Saya and I are the same age, so we're quite often messing around together.

What kind of expression was that, , (www)



That will be it, for now!



Tomorrow would be Kaki Haruka-chan



When Kaki is around, for some reason I want to hug her. I mean, I love her...


Kakkii, please take care for tomorrow's~



Endo Sakura

Comments